Welcome! We want you to have a wonderful time enjoying world-class music and events in a world-class setting at the Dillon Amphitheater. Please see below for a few rules to remember while you are visiting with us. Most importantly, your activities must not negatively impact the enjoyment of others or contribute to any damage to the venue. Use caution and remember that you are visiting at your own risk.
Pack an extra layer of clothing or a jacket because the weather can quickly change from a perfectly sunny day to a windy, cold thunderstorm.
Guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Upon arrival at the gate entrance, please have your bags open and available for review.
- Camp Chairs with legs are permitted in the concrete seating bowl area ONLY
- Stadium seats, seat cushions, and camp chairs and blankets may not be set up prior to gates opening on the day of the show.
- Chairs with legs are not permitted on grass areas. Stadium chairs without legs or legs less than 3 inches are permitted on the lawn.
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers (32 oz. or less), unless prohibited by the show; some shows may require the removal of lids upon entering the Amphitheater.
- Empty, reusable water bottles and, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Soft-sided coolers, six-pack size (10″ x 7″ x 7″ or smaller)
Cloth bags, soft packs (12” x 17” x 12” or smaller) including backpacks
- Food for personal consumption only
- Blankets/Tarps (Max Size 5’x7′)
(Violators are subject to citation and ejection and items are subject to confiscation)
- Liquids in non-factory sealed containers
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, and illegal drugs*
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in the Amphitheater (including e-cigarettes and vape pens).
- Glass bottles/objects or beverage cans
- Animals (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Laser pointers
- Hard-sided coolers
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, 360-degree cameras, and cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie sticks
- Strollers or wagons
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Aerosols (e.g., hairspray, sunscreen)
- Framed backpacks
- Masks (that cover the whole face such as a Halloween mask)
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Tarps larger than 5’x7′
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Violators are subject to ejection.
- For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Upon arrival at the gate entrances, please have your bags open and available for inspection. Town of Dillon management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the amphitheater.
*In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for concertgoers, there are policies and procedures in place to restrict drugs of all types from entering the venue as well as their use, distribution, and sale. However, the following procedures are in place to accommodate patrons requiring the legitimate use of prescription medications while attending an event:
- Patrons should only bring the quantity of medication needed for the duration of the show; please leave excess medication at home or in your vehicle.
- Prescription medication must be in the original prescription container with the patient’s name and dosage listed on the label.
At entrances, venue medical staff will verify the medication and name on the label match the actual medication and patron’s identification.
- Patrons with more medication than is necessary for the duration of the show will be asked to return the excess medication to their vehicle. In instances where this is not possible, the medication will be stored with medical staff in the first aid room at the concession stand or disposed of.
Notice of Filming and Photography By Venue:
By attending the Dillon Amphitheater, you agree that you may be photographed, filmed, or otherwise recorded for use in marketing, promotional and/or training materials, reproduced, distributed, publicly displayed or otherwise used by Town of Dillon, Peak Performances Inc., Jenise Jensen, the host, presenter, promoter, sponsor of the event and their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Released Parties”).